Netspend is a company that allows people to load their prepaid Visa cards with funds to spend where ever and when ever, even at the ATM. Another amazing thing about them is they offer up a free $20 just for signing up. Creating an account and ordering your card is totally free. Those interested can follow the simple directions below.
- Click here to open a Netspend account for free. You’ll need to use the referral code “4207876924” in order to get the $20 bonus.
- You will receive your NetSpend Visa Debit card within 10 business days. Mine came much sooner.
- Once you receive the card, simply log into NetSpend and activate it.
- In order to get the free $20, you’ll need to load the card with a minimum of $40.00 using PayPal, a bank account or one of the other many options. My preference is the free instant bank transfer. because there are no fees associated with that method of deposit.
- Once you load the $40.00, NetSpend will add $20.00 to your available balance on the card. I confirmed this myself with my own card.
- Go to the ATM and withdraw the $60.00 total from your card or spend the funds at your local store, online, or wherever you can use a credit card.